There are about 400 Persons Benefiting from the Trust. These people come from various villages around Alanthur Panchayat. About 15 villages are being benefited from our services.
Hariharan is regularly supporting this Trust's activities both monitorily as well as by participating / encouraging periodically.
Medical center inauguration
Udavum Nanbargal, Alathur - Mr Sarathy - in their medical center inauguration along with Mr & Mrs N Harihara Subramaniyan
Mission of the Trust
Uplifting the village (Alathur) to become a unified progressive development area as a self-dependent & saturated one.
Vision of the Trust
Bringing up the villagers to high quality and healthy life styles with good morale imbibed in these individuals & their families through :
thereby developing a consistent progressive village in India with peaceful and healthy environment in and around it.
- Educating them in academics
- Protecting their environment by maintaining it pure, hygiene, and green
- by doing ever fertile agriculture
- encouraging them to start cottage industries to develop high value products and
- by saving the un-encroachable water bodies permanently to raise the ground water level
Quality Policy of the Trust
We at Udavum Nambargal,
thereby raise this village to be the first of its kind out of all villages in India with our total dedication and by carrying out the social activities at the right time.
- reach people by drawing action plans with a forecast of progressive development for the village and
- with the help of public and a transparent administration we ensure that the donations and govt. welfare action plans reach the beneficiaries by and large
Brief about the Trust
- Youngsters of Alathur Village formed this trust and registered it in 2004.
- Trust runs Home for Orphan Children and Old Age HomesFree Medicines are supplied to village people and cattle.
- Free education is given to poor children
- Trust runs free library and child labor prohibition schools
- Solar street lights are provided with govt. subsidy to the villages
- Toilets are provided to the village people with the help of govt. service agencies
- A village information center is run to access all necessary information in the village
- More developmental activities are being carried out for the welfare of village people
- All these welfare activities are carried out freely with the help of a public service organization
Alathur is located at 30 km from Thirunindravur - Periyapalayam road near Pakkam Bus stop. Alathur is a panchayat including couple of hamlets within it.
The Trust Activities
- Home for Orphan Children
- Oldage home
- Community Health Centre
- Education Assistance to differently abled persons and orphan children
- Free Nursery School and Primary School
- Vivekananda Computer Training Centre
- Annai Theresa Tailoring Training Centre
- Beauty Parlour course for women
- Kamarajar Evening School
- Child Labour Prohibition Special School
- Free Library
- Village Voluntary Blood Donation club
- Eye Donation